Home > Public Input

Public Input

Thank you for your interest in being a part of the redistricting process. If you would like to make a comment regarding the State Senate map or submit one of your own for consideration, please complete the form below and send it to redistricting@myfloridahouse.gov. If you are submitting a State Senate map please attach your map as a .KMZ or .DOJ file format, in addition to attaching the suggestion form when sending your email. If you need technical assistance regarding these file formats, please call us at 850-717-5656.
Thank you.

Florida State Senate Redistricting Suggestion Form

Public Submitted Maps

HPUBS0197-Kevin Baas

HPUBS0198-Phoebe Dowling

HPUBS0199-Michael Danish

HPUBS0200-Michael Danish

SPUBS0201-Bruce King

SPUBS0202-Coalition Plaintiffs (CPS-1)

SPUBS0203-Coalition Plaintiffs (CPS-2)

SPUBS0204-Coalition Plaintiffs (CPS-3)

HPUBS0205-James Riley

To be able to display the PDF documents on this site, you must have a PDF reader, you may download the Adobe Reader for free via the link below:

Adobe Reader Download Link

*Note, the resources included here do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Florida House of Representatives

www.floridaredistricting.org is a website by the Florida House of Representatives
© 2011 House of Representatives of the State of Florida. All Rights Reserved. MyDistrictBuilder is a trademark for MyDistrictBuilder, the online tool for
 Floridians and their Legislators to propose new boundary lines for Florida's Congressional, State House, and State Senate districts and may not be used by any other person or entity, nor can the software which it describes be redistributed for sale without the express wriiten permission of the Florida House of Representatives.

Disclaimer: The information on this system is unverified. The published and printed versions of the respective chambers should be consulted for official purposes. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public- records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.